Olivier Péronnet, Chairman of FINEXSI, attended “Arbitration and litigation meetings” organized by « Option Finance et Option Droit & Affaires » on January, 29th 2015.
He attended the table discussion at 9.40 am about “Strategic management of litigation”.
Attendees of this table discussion were:
Pierre Charreton, Corporate Secretary, AREVA, Honorary Chairman of AFJE;
Alexandre Menais, Executive Vice-President – Group General Counsel, ATOS; Vice-President, CERCLE MONTESQUIEU;
Olivier Peronnet, Chairman, FINEXSI;
Florence Schlegel, Corporate Secretary, SONEPAR, member of CERCLE MONTESQUIEU.
• Which evolution for DG/DJ?
• Litigation in Comex: to make members of executive committee and administrators aware.
• Include anticipation and management of litigation in the global strategy of the company.
• Regulated industries (ARCEP, CRE, Autorité de la Concurrence…): which additional options? Go beyond the management of financial risk: what role for the CFO?
• Build up a doctrine adjusted to the company: which handling modes for which kind of conflict ?
Click here to get the full event program and to get further information.